1. We believe in God the Father, Almighty; Creator of Sustainer of all things;
2. And, in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Savior and Lord;
3. Who was conceived by a virgin, crucified for our sins, died, was buried and, on the third day, was resurrected by the power of God according to prophecy.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God, hearing our prayers and interceding for the saints;
5. That he will come again to judge mankind according to their acceptance of him as Savior, resurrecting and appointing the righteous to eternal life.
6. We believe that salvation is by God’s grace alone, through our faith in Jesus Christ as our personal Savior and in his all-sufficient sacrifice.
7. We believe that all believers are appointed, in Christ, to do good works to God’s glory.
8. We believe in the Holy Spirit who works in each man to convict him of his sins and then, in his salvation, to sanctify him to the glory of God.
9. We believe in the absolute truth of the Holy Bible; the authoritative and trustworthy word of God.
10. We believe in the holy, apostolic church which is the agency to do God’s work, including administering the ordinances of baptism and communion.